How our Warranty works:
1. Cheerful, Courteous Help over the phone with a live person (no phone tree).
2. If we can’t help our customer over the phone: We will promptly have a professional cleaner go to the customer’s location (a discounted service charge applies).
3. If the customer is dissatisfied: Providing warranty guidelines below were met, we will happily refund the customer accordingly.
Upholstery spills: Check cleaning instructions tag. If none, check with sales person or assume it is a dry clean only fabric. Blot with a paper towel.
DO NOT USE WATER on dry clean only fabrics. “Dry clean only upholstery” should be addressed by a professional.
For spot cleaning upholstery yourself, use only the approved spotter provided to you by your service technician.
Carpet spills: Water or white distilled vinegar (cut 50/50 with water) is recommended. Hand-made carpets: consult salesperson.
MicroSeal of SW Florida™ (“MicroSeal of SW Florida”) offers a Lifetime Service Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Product Warranty (referred to as this “Warranty”). This Warranty commences from the date of customer’s carpet, fabric or textile and/or furniture application and the conclusion of MicroSeal SW Florida’s cure period under normal and customary use, as described in this Warranty.
1. Excluded Events. This Warranty does not apply if any of the following occurs:
Abusive treatment of carpet, fabric or textile. For purposes of this exclusion, “abusive treatment” means,
a. Any treatment outside normal and customary wear and tear.
b. Stains from products such as iodine, bleach, ink and dye products.
c. Notwithstanding this exclusion, MicroSeal of SW Florida will attempt to remove
any stains caused by the above-described products, but
cannot guarantee that it will successfully remove such stains.
d. Fire and/or stains or soiling caused by fire or flame.
e. Mildew and/or mold staining.
f. Any attempted cleaning or soil/stain correction by a person or entity other than those approved and recommended by MicroSreal of SW Florida. For purposes of this Warranty, Alltimate Services Group is the only approved and recommended carpet and/or soil/stain cleaner.
2. Dry Time and Cure Period. For purposes of this Warranty, the treated carpet and/or fabric or textile requires a minimum of a one (1) hour dry time before walking on carpet or handling fabric or textile . The cure period under this Warranty is a minimum of four (4) days.
3. Covered Events. Other than the excluded events described in paragraph 1, all other soiling/stains on the treated carpet, fabric or textile, including but not limited to sun fading, are covered hereunder.
4. Warranty Procedures. In order to activate this Warranty, each customer must follow the following procedures:
(a) Contact your MicroSeal of SW Florida sales representative directly within twenty-four (24) hours following a spill or staining by either calling your MicroSeal of SW Florida sales representative directly or calling the following number and requesting that your or another MicroSeal of SW Florida sales representative contact you: 239-244-8454.
(b) Immediately blot up any spill with a dry cotton or paper towel. Do not use water on any fabric that has “dry clean only” instructions from the manufacturer. Follow contact instructions in (a) above. Be careful not to rub or push the spill further into the carpet, fabric or textile.
(c) If material is not “dry clean only,” place a moist, white towel on the stain or spill.
(d) If the furniture or textile cleaning under this Warranty is unsuccessful, MicroSeal of SW Florida will refund the customer the full cost of the initial MicroSeal application.
(5) Warranty Parameters:
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THIS WARRANTY, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED COVENANTS, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. FURTHERMORE AND THE OBLIGATIONS OF MICROSEAL OF SW FLORIDA EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR CONDITIONS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
IN NO EVENT WILL MICROSEAL INDIANAPOLIS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATED TO, THIS WARRANTY (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWSOEVER ARISING, EITHER OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR IN TORT, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.